Has it happened to you before that it seems as though the present is in your past? This has happened to me before. I remembered I was walking along the road while I was on campus when it seems to me that I knew the next thing that will happen. As if what was happening right then to me was a replay of what had happened. This is a phenomenon called Deja Vu which is a French word which literally means ‘already seen’. Deja vu is the feeling that one has lived through the present situation before. Does this have anything to do with faith and living a life of greatness?
Humans are not just physical. Either you agree or not, we live in different dimensions at once. A writer says that we live in the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical realm at once. Not separately but at once.
M-mental E- emotion S- spiritual P- Physical
The physical reality is the result of the three other realms.
The mental realm has to do with your thought system and this is very important to determine what you get in the physical realm. It is said that thoughts produce feelings (emotion) and feelings produce actions and of course the actions produce results.
Thoughts »»» Feelings »»» Actions = Results
It seems that the thought is the starting point. And of course, this is important. Therefore, for you to have a great life which can be a result in the physical realm, you need the kind of thoughts that can produce such a result. There is no shortcut about it. It is a principle that works irrespective of who you are or where you find yourself.
In this light, there is something that is paramount to thought turning to feelings and feelings to actions and that is faith. Faith is believing what you think. Faith in this regard is not about a particular religion you belong to. If you have the right thought and you believe it (faith), you will harness the right vibration to make it come into reality. Therefore faith is important in turning your thoughts to reality. Do you want a great, lovely and impactful life, then have faith.
Great people are believing people. They are people that believe what they want in reality even if the present tells them otherwise. They build the right thought and believe it and before you know what is happening they stir a vibration that attracts the result.
Irrespective of your religion, you need faith. Faith is not just about religion. It is important to a great life. If you have a negative thought and you believe it, you will have the result of the thought. However, if you have a positive thought- say thought of wealth and you believe it, you will definitely have wealth as result.
One more thing on this subject- the confession of your thoughts helps your faith and cause vibrations that brings result.
- Take time to examine your thoughts- are they positive or otherwise? Do you think you are the worst in your class; do you think that you are miserable; do you think that you are a success etc. Write these thoughts of your down
- If you need to change any of the above, start now. Change your thoughts or strengthen your thoughts as the case may be.
- Develop faith by confessing these thoughts daily. You can write them down and paste it where you can easily see it for the sake of confessing them.
- Ideas, strategies and action plans will drop in your mind as you engage this. Carry them out and expect a result.
I will love to be part of your story of greatness. Feel free to share your progress with me.
Click here to see my previous post as this is my fourth post on this subject of how to live a life of greatness.
Will you love to know me, then click here to know a little about me. Of course, I will love to know more about you and likewise, I will love to relate with you. Kindly give me a chance by subscribing to my blog post- click here or copy this https://toyinobafemi.com.ng/subscribe to your browser to subscribe. Become my friend on Facebook; follow me on twitter. Check out some of my books on Smashwords, Amazon or at your favourite book platform. I look forward to having great moments with you. Don’t hesitate to share this post or to drop a comment. Feel free to shoot me a mail at toyin[at]toyinobafemi.com.ng.
Harnessing quality thoughts for a better life and impact
Posts by category
- Category: General
- Do you know that there is something that is stronger than death? Take a guess on what this is.
- Don’t Give Your Life To Chance.
- Destiny exists. True or false?
- Why Do You Need a Website?
- You Have Waited Enough. You’ve Got To Start Now!
- Have you heard of Grammarly?
- Principles of Prosperity from The Parable of the Talents (Part 2)
- The Principles of Prosperity from The Parable of the Talents (Part 1)
- In This Past 3 Months, I Have Failed And I Have Succeeded
- How to Create and Sustain Wealth
- Understanding Money
- How To Break Bad Habits
- Learn How To Live Above Circumstances And How To Be In Control
- How to form good habits
- Habit, we form habit and later the habit forms us
- Category: Great Life
- Here I am again! I need to remind you that it is the end of February and I wouldn’t know how far you have gone with your goals this year
- You are a story writer. Yes, you are
- Is faith just about religion? Is faith important in living a great life?
- I see humans like walking trees- perspective
- Everyone can live a great life. Yes, everyone
- You deserve a great life. Yes, you do!